- Agrostis stolonifera is one of the most widely utilized cool-season grass species for turfgrass and forage in temperate climatic regions and displays moderate cold tolerance but is particularly sensitive to other abiotic stresses such as heat, drought, and salinity. Most studies focused on creeping bentgrass physiological mechanisms involved in heat, salt, and drought stresses, but limited information is available on the underlying molecular mechanisms conferring improved stress tolerance .
- Common Name: Creeping bentgrass, Creeping bent, Fiorin, Spreading bent
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number|| Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|CACS||Clathrin adaptor complex subunit||
|UPL7||E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase||
|PP2A||Protein phosphatase 2A||
|GAPDH||Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase||
|PEPKR1||Phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase- related Kinase 1||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- Name: Zhimin Yang
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: College of Agro-grassland Science, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China
Cited by 12 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Chen Y, Hu B, Tan Z, et al. (2015) Selection of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR normalization in creeping bentgrass involved in four abiotic stresses. Plant Cell Rep 34, 1825-1834.
- Steer J, Harris JA (2000) Shifts in the microbial community in rhizosphere and non-rhizosphere soils during the growth of Agrostis stolonifera. Soil Biology & Biochemistry 32, 869-878.