(Redirected from Annual ryegrass)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lolium multiflorum is a cool-season annual grass cultivated worldwide for its high yield and quality. It is cultivated in temperate and subtropical regions worldwide and used in the forage and livestock system as silage and green fodder for its high palatability and digestibility. As a promising species with high biomass and wide geographic distribution, ryegrass can be easily cultivated for phytoremediation and bio-ethanol production, and accumulate heavy metals in root and shoot, including Cu, Zn and Cd .
- Common Name: Italian rye-grass, Annual ryegrass
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|eEF1A||Elongation factor 1-α-like protein||
|TBP-1||26S protease regulatory subunit-like protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Xinquan Zhang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Grassland Science Department, Sichuan Agriculture University, Chengdu 611130, China
Cited by 4 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Wang X, Ma X, Huang L, Zhang X (2015) Identification of the valid reference genes for quantitative RT-PCR in annual ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum) under salt stress. Molecules 20, 4833-4847.
- Fang Z, Hu Z, Zhao H, et al. (2017) Screening for cadmium tolerance of 21 cultivars from Italian ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum Lam) during germination. Grassland Science 63, 36-45.