- Corchorus capsularis L. is an annual herbaceous fiber crop. It is found predominantly in Southeast Asia and is the second cheapest and most commercially available fiber crop. It provides a biodegradable and renewable lignocellulose fiber. Jute is a promising and featured fiber material among many value-added industrial products, due in large part to its high luster, moisture absorption properties, ability for rapid water loss, and easy breakdown. Furthermore, jute has much potential for use in the industrial production of packaging materials .
- Common Name: White jute
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Abiotic Stress
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number|| Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|UBC||Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme like protein||
|DnaJ||Chaperone protein dnaJ||
|UBI||Ubiquitin extension protein||
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1-alph||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Jianmin Qi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Key Laboratory for Genetics, Breeding and Multiple Utilization of Crops, Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, Fuzhou, China
Cited by 18 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Niu X, Qi J, Zhang G, et al. (2015) Selection of reliable reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR gene expression analysis in Jute (Corchorus capsularis) under stress treatments. Front Plant Sci 6, 848.
- Das NN, Das SC, Mukherjee AK (1984) ON THE ESTER LINKAGE BETWEEN LIGNIN AND 4-O-METHYL-D-GLUCURONO-D-XYLAN IN JUTE FIBER (CORCHORUS-CAPSULARIS). Carbohydrate Research 127, 345-348.