- Cyclamen persicum mill. is a species of commercially valuable, winter-blooming herbaceous perennial plant, with the flowering season taking place from December to March. Cyclamen is native to Europe and is distributed in Mediterranean countries, western Asia, and northern Africa. It is an important horticultural crop which is sold as an ornamental pot plant in high numbers, with an annual production estimated at about 150–200 million plants worldwide.
- Common Name: Persian cyclamen
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number|| Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|V-ATPase G subunit 1||V-ATPase G subunit 1||
|ABC transporter ATPase||ABC transporter ATPase||
|H3-K9-HMTase 4||Histone H3-K9 methyltransferase 4||
|COG||Putative conserved oligomeric Golgi (COG) complex component||
- Name: Annette Hohe
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Leibniz-Institute of Vegetable and Ornamental Crops, Erfurt, Germany
Cited by 13 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Hoenemann C, Hohe A. Selection of reference genes for normalization of quantitative real-time PCR in cell cultures of Cyclamen persicum[J]. Electronic Journal of Biotechnology, 2011, 14(1): 12-13.
- Tanaka Y, Oshima Y, Yamamura T, Sugiyama M, Mitsuda N, Ohtsubo N, Ohme-Takagi M, Terakawa T.Multi-petal cyclamen flowers produced by AGAMOUS chimeric repressor expression.Sci Rep. 2013;3:2641. doi: 10.1038/srep02641.PMID: 24026510 PMCID: PMC3770964.