- Eucalyptus globulus is one of the hardwood species growing in Europe with the best mechanical properties and great natural durability. Eucalyptus globulus from Galicia (Spain) also exhibits good natural durability comparable to that of chestnut and oak, making it suitable for outdoor applications. Currently several companies together with the University of Santiago de Compostela are carrying out research projects to develop high performance structural applications using Eucalyptus globulus for both indoor and outdoor uses and improve the drying process.
- Common Name: Blue gum
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number|| Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1α||
- Name: Sofia Valenzuela
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Faculty of Forest Sciences, University of Concepcio´n, Concepcio´n, Chile
Cited by 22 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Fernández M, Villarroel C, Balbontín C, et al. Validation of reference genes for real-time qRT-PCR normalization during cold acclimation in Eucalyptus globulus[J]. Trees, 2010, 24(6): 1109-1116.
- Lara-Bocanegra A J, Majano-Majano A, Crespo J, et al. Finger-jointed Eucalyptus globulus with 1C-PUR adhesive for high performance engineered laminated products[J]. Construction and Building Materials, 2017, 135: 529-537.