(Redirected from Grass carp)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Ctenopharyngodon idella constitutes a member of the Cyprinidae family and the only species of the genus Ctenopharyngodon. Grass Carp is a sub-tropical to temperate species native to the large rivers of eastern Asia, where it tends to inhabit lower and middle reaches of these rivers and connected lacustrine habitats. Grass carp is one of the Chinese native carps with commercial importance for freshwater aquaculture, accounting for ~16% of global freshwater aquaculture, and has a vegetarian diet. It grows fast but is susceptible to various stressors and diseases.
- Common Name: Grass carp
- NCBI Taxonomy
Tissues & Cell Culture
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|18S rRNA||18S ribosomal RNA||
|EF-1a||Elongation factor 1 a||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Chunrong Yang
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: College of Animal Science and Technology, Northwest A&F University, Shaanxi Key Laboratory of Molecular Biology for Agriculture, Yangling 712100, China
Cited by 66 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Su J, Zhang R, Dong J, et al. Evaluation of internal control genes for qRT-PCR normalization in tissues and cell culture for antiviral studies of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella)[J]. Fish & shellfish immunology, 2011, 30(3): 830-835.
- Jiang D, Wu Y, Huang D, Ren X, Wang Y.Effect of blood glucose level on acute stress response of grass carp Ctenopharyngodon idella.Fish Physiol Biochem. 2017 Jun 6. doi: 10.1007/s10695-017-0383-y. [Epub ahead of print]PMID: 28589315.