(Redirected from Huang hua ji dou)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Oxytropis ochrocephala Bunge is a perennial grass species. It is the most widespread locoweed that grows aggressively on the grassland in China and poses great threats to livestock. Locoweeds contain an indolizidine alkaloid swainsonine, an α-mannosidase inhibitor which causes over-accumulation of mannose rich oligosaccharide in the lysosomes and impairs the neural system of livestock, which has long been recognized as the principle for intoxication in animals. There is a need for further genetic study in the plants for understanding the basis of its acclimation mechanism in various unfavorable environmental conditions and to implement effective control measures .
- Common Name: Huang hua ji dou
- NCBI Taxonomy
Abiotic Stress Treatments
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Yahui Wei
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Key Laboratory of Resource Biology and Biotechnology in Western China, Department of Life Science, Northwest University, Xi’an, China
Cited by 22 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Zhuang H, Fu Y, He W, Wang L, Wei Y (2015) Selection of appropriate reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR in Oxytropis ochrocephala Bunge using transcriptome datasets under abiotic stress treatments. Front Plant Sci 6, 475.
- Ralphs MH, Creamer R, Baucom D, et al. (2008) Relationship between the endophyte Embellisia spp. and the toxic alkaloid swainsonine in major locoweed species (Astragalus and Oxytropis). J Chem Ecol 34, 32-38.