(Redirected from Mu dan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Paeonia suffruticosa is a perennial plant indigenous to China known for its elegant and vibrantly colorful flowers. The flowers are brightly colored, the magnificence has the reputation of 'the king of flowers'. In the cultivated type, it is mainly based on the color of the flowers, which can be divided into hundreds of varieties. The papery flamboyant blooms and interesting foliage of tree peonies gives the impression that the plants are delicate. Tree peonies are long-lived deciduous shrubs provided they are grown in a suitable spot. .
- Common Name: Mu dan
- NCBI Taxonomy
Flower Development & Different Cultivars
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|GAPDH||Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase||
|UBC||Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme||
|EF-1α||Elongation factor 1 alpha||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- Name: Ji Yang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Biodiversity Science and Ecological Engineering, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
Cited by 6 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Li J, Han J, Hu Y, Yang J (2016) Selection of Reference Genes for Quantitative Real-Time PCR during Flower Development in Tree Peony (Paeonia suffruticosa Andr.). Front Plant Sci 7, 516.
- Sang T, Crawford DJ, Stuessy TF (1997) Chloroplast DNA phylogeny, reticulate evolution, and biogeography of Paeonia (Paeoniaceae). American Journal of Botany 84, 1120-1136.