(Redirected from Pomelo)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Citrus maxima is a medium-sized tree but the largest of all Citrus species, with large leaves, flowers, and fruits. It is a citrus fruit native to South East Asia with a considerable quantity of peel waste generated in both Thailand and Malaysia. Due to the high domestic consumption and export demand, it has recently been considered as a potential source of pectin.
- Common Name: Pomelo, Pomello, Pummelo, Pamplemousse, Jabong
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|18SrRNA||18S ribosomal RNA||
|rpII||RNA polymerase II||
- Name: Ziniu Deng
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Horticulture and Landscape College, Hunan Agricultural University, Furong District, Changsha 410128, Hunan, China
Cited by 80 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Yan J, Yuan F, Long G, et al. Selection of reference genes for quantitative real-time RT-PCR analysis in citrus[J]. Molecular biology reports, 2012, 39(2): 1831-1838.
- Pawadee Methacanon, Jaruwan Krongsin, Chaiwut Gamonpilas, Pomelo () pectin: Effects of extraction parameters and its properties, Food Hydrocolloids, Volume 35, 2014, Pages 383-391, ISSN 0268-005X.