(Redirected from Tongue sole)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cynoglossus semilaevis, an increasingly important tongue sole in China' s fish farming industry, exhibits a typical sexual growth dimorphism in which females grow 2 to 3 times faster and larger than males under either cultural or natural conditions. It is a typical species provides a perfect material to study the mechanism of sexual growth dimorphism .
- Common Name: Tongue sole
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|18S||18S ribosomal RNA||
|TUBA||tubulin alpha chain||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: ZHUANG Zhimeng
- Email: email@example.com
- Institute: Key Laboratory of Sustainable Development of Marine Fisheries of Ministry of Agriculture, Shandong Provincial Key Laboratory of Fishery Resources and Eco-environment, Yellow Sea Fisheries Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences, Qingdao 266071, China
Cited by 3 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Ma Q, Zhuang Z, Feng W, et al. Evaluation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR analysis of gene expression during early development processes of the tongue sole (Cynoglossus semilaevis)[J]. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2015, 34(10): 90-97.
- Ma, Qian, et al. Evaluation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR analysis of gene expression during early development processes of the tongue sole (Cynoglossus semilaevis). Acta Oceanologica Sinica 34.10 (2015): 90-97.