Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Actinidia chinensis is a dioecious species in which size of fruits is strongly dependent on pollination. Two major factors limite the efficiency of pollination in this species, the short effective pollination period (EPP) of the female cultivar and the lack of flowering coincidence between the female cultivar and the male pollen donor. It is currently accepted that the consumption of kiwifruit has a preventive effect against certain cancers and cardiovascular disease. Many different cancers, especially cancers of the digestive system, lung, and liver, have been treated with kiwifruit prescriptions due to its cytotoxic and antioxidant activities .
- Common Name: Kiwifruit
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages & Tissues
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|18S_2||18S ribosomal RNA||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: MV González
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Departamento de Fisiología Vegetal, Facultad de Farmacia, Universidad de Santiago, Campus Sur, 15872, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Cited by 5 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
- Ferradás Y, Rey L, Martínez Ó, Rey M, González MV (2016) Identification and validation of reference genes for accurate normalization of real-time quantitative PCR data in kiwifruit. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 102, 27-36.
- Du GR, Li MJ, Ma FW, Liang D (2009) Antioxidant capacity and the relationship with polyphenol and Vitamin C in Actinidia fruits. Food Chemistry 113, 557-562.