Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Anguilla anguilla is a catadromous teleost, which exhibits a complex life cycle with spawning in the ocean and growing up in continental waters. Eel landings have decreased rapidly throughout Europe since the 1960s, its landings have declined by over 90% compared to the beginning of the 2000s. However, eel landings in freshwaters have remained steady.
- Common Name: European eel
- NCBI Taxonomy
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|L13||Ribosomal protein L13||
|ARP||Acidic ribosomal protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Elena Fabbri
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: University of Bologna, Department of Biological, Geological, and Environmental Sciences, via Selmi 3, 40100 Bologna Italy
Cited by 3 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Franzellitti S, Kiwan A, Valbonesi P, Fabbri E (2015) Selection of best-performing reference gene products for investigating transcriptional regulation across silvering in the European eel (Anguilla anguilla). Sci Rep 5, 16966.
- Silm M, Bernotas P, Haldna M, Jarvalt A, Noges T (2017) Age and growth of European eel, Anguilla Anguilla (Linnaeus, 1758), in Estonian lakes. Journal of Applied Ichthyology 33, 236-241.