Difference between revisions of "Aphis gossypii"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 108:||Line 108:|
Revision as of 07:32, 19 June 2017
- Aphis gossypii is a tiny insect or greenfly in the superfamily Aphidoidea in the order Hemiptera. It is a true bug and sucks sap from plants. It is a widely distributed pest of a variety of agricultural crops in the families Cucurbitaceae, Rutaceae and Malvaceae. Common names include cotton aphid, melon aphid and melon and cotton aphid.
- Aphis gossypii (Glover) (Hemiptera: Aphididae), the cotton aphid, is an important pest of a number of agriculturally important crops, causing damage through feeding and virus transmission. The cotton aphid control is primarily dependent on the application of insecticides, often with multiple applications each year in China.  .
Various Experimental Conditions
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1 alpha,partial cds||
|β-ACT||Aphis gossypii beta-actin mRNA, complete cds.||
|RPL7||ribosomal protein L7||
|18S||18S ribosomal, partial sequence||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Xi-Wu Gao
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Department of Entomology, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100193, People’s Republic of China
Cited by 5 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Ma KS, Li F, Liang PZ, et al. (2016) Identification and Validation of Reference Genes for the Normalization of Gene Expression Data in qRT-PCR Analysis in Aphis gossypii (Hemiptera: Aphididae). J Insect Sci 16.
- Cao CW, Zhang J, Gao XW, Liang P, Guo HL (2008) Overexpression of carboxylesterase gene associated with organophosphorous insecticide resistance in cotton aphids, Aphis gossypii (Glover). Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology 90, 175-180.