Difference between revisions of "Aphis gossypii"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 96:||Line 96:|
Cited by '''
Cited by ''''''(Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Latest revision as of 06:11, 1 September 2017
- Aphis gossypii, the cotton aphid, is a tiny greenfly that sucks sap from plants. It belongs to the superfamily Aphidoidea in the order Hemiptera. It is a widely distributed pest of a variety of agriculturally important crops in the families Cucurbitaceae, Rutaceae and Malvaceae, causing damage through feeding and virus transmission. The cotton aphid control is primarily dependent on the application of insecticides, often with multiple applications each year in China  .
- Common Name: Greenfly, Cotton aphid, Melon aphid
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages & Geographical Populations
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1 alpha||
|RPL7||Ribosomal protein L7||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Xi-Wu Gao
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Department of Entomology, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100193, People’s Republic of China
Cited by 7 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Ma KS, Li F, Liang PZ, et al. (2016) Identification and Validation of Reference Genes for the Normalization of Gene Expression Data in qRT-PCR Analysis in Aphis gossypii (Hemiptera: Aphididae). J Insect Sci 16.
- Cao CW, Zhang J, Gao XW, Liang P, Guo HL (2008) Overexpression of carboxylesterase gene associated with organophosphorous insecticide resistance in cotton aphids, Aphis gossypii (Glover). Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology 90, 175-180.