Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Brachypodium distachyon, is proving to be a valuable system for the study of specific processes, including dissecting the biology of the cell wall, the development of the endosperm, the controls of flowering, and the development of inflorescence. Brachypodium was initially chosen as a model because of its phylogenetic position, which is more closely related to wheat and barley (both in the tribe Triticeae) than to rice or maize. In addition, it has the usual characteristics of a model system (rapid cycling, small stature,small genome size, ease of growth). .
- Common Name: Purple false brome
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Growth Conditions
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|UBC18||Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme 18||
- Name: Chung-Mo Park
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Department of Chemistry, Seoul National University, Seoul, 151-742, Korea
Cited by 87 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Cappelli K, Felicetti M, Capomaccio S, Spinsanti G, Silvestrelli M, Supplizi AV. Exercise induced stress in horses: selection of the most stable reference genes for quantitative RT-PCR normalization. BMC Mol Biol. 2008 May 19;9:49. doi: 10.1186/1471-2199-9-49. PubMed PMID: 18489742; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2412902.
- Hong SY, Seo PJ, Yang MS, Xiang F, Park CM. Exploring valid reference genes for gene expression studies in Brachypodium distachyon by real-time PCR. BMC Plant Biol. 2008 Nov 7;8:112. doi: 10.1186/1471-2229-8-112. PubMed PMID: 18992143; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC2588586.