Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Papaya (Carica papaya L.) is the only species within the genus Carica and the most commercially important species within the family Caricaceae and it has been widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical lowland regions for its nutritional benefits and medicinal applications. Papaya is also the first perennial transgenic fruit variety for commercial application of the world. However, papaya fruit is subject to some problems such as rapid ripening, susceptible to biotic or abiotic stresses, which could result in a high percentage of product loss .
Different Experimental Conditions
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EIF||Eukaryotic initiation factor 4A||
|TBP1||TATA binding protein 1||
|TBP2||TATA binding protein 2||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- Name: Xiaoyang Zhu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Guangdong Key Laboratory for Postharvest Science and Technology, College of Horticulture, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou, P.R. China
Cited by 92 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Zhu X, Li X, Chen W, et al. Evaluation of new reference genes in papaya for accurate transcript normalization under different experimental conditions[J]. PloS one, 2012, 7(8): e44405.
- Hu R, Fan C, Li H, Zhang Q, Fu YF (2009) Evaluation of putative reference genes for gene expression normalization in soybean by quantitative real-time RT-PCR. BMC Molecular Biology 10: 93.