Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Citrullus lanatus is a popular and economically important horticultural crop in terms of production and consumption. Watermelon is gaining popularity as a model plant for studying non-climacteric fruits. Cultivated watermelon is an important agriculture crop world-wide. The fruit of watermelon undergoes distinct stages of development with dramatic changes in its size, color, sweetness, texture and aroma.
- Common Name: Watermelon
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|ClCAC||Clathrin adaptor complex subunit||
|ClTUA5||Alpha tubulin 5||
|ClSAND||SAND family protein||
- Name: Zhilong Bie
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Key Laboratory of Horticultural Plant Biology, Ministry of Education, College of Horticulture and Forestry Sciences, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China
Cited by 8 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Kong Q, Yuan J, Gao L, et al. (2015) Evaluation of Appropriate Reference Genes for Gene Expression Normalization during Watermelon Fruit Development. PLoS One 10, e0130865.
- Guo SG, Liu JA, Zheng Y, et al. (2011) Characterization of transcriptome dynamics during watermelon fruit development: sequencing, assembly, annotation and gene expression profiles. BMC Genomics 12.