Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Citrus × sinensis, also known as the Citrus sinensis Sweet Orange Group, includes the commonly cultivated sweet orange, blood oranges, and navel oranges.
- The orange fruit is an important agricultural product, used for both the juicy fruit pulp and the aromatic peel (rind). Orange blossoms (the flowers) are used in several different ways, as are the leaves and wood of the tree.
- Citrus plants contain large amounts of flavonoids with beneficial effects on human health.
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|18SrRNA||18S ribosomal RNA||
|rpII||RNA polymerase II||
- Name: Ziniu Deng
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Horticulture and Landscape College, Hunan Agricultural University, Furong District, Changsha 410128, Hunan, China
Cited by 78 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Yan J, Yuan F, Long G, et al. Selection of reference genes for quantitative real-time RT-PCR analysis in citrus[J]. Molecular biology reports, 2012, 39(2): 1831-1838.
- Pepe G, Pagano F, Adesso S, Sommella E, Ostacolo C, Manfra M, Chieppa M, Sala M, Russo M, Marzocco S, Campiglia P. Bioavailable Citrus sinensis Extract: Polyphenolic Composition and Biological Activity. Molecules. 2017 Apr 15;22(4).