Difference between revisions of "Corchorus capsularis"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 118:||Line 118:|
Revision as of 09:38, 19 June 2017
- Jute (Corchorus capsularis L.) is an annual herbaceous fiber crop. It is found predominantly in Southeast Asia and is the second cheapest and most commercially available fiber crop, where by it provides a biodegradable and renewable lignocellulose fiber.
- In a subsequent investigation’ on the origin of the acidity in jute fiber, the pH-neutralization curves (n.c.) furnished by raw and demineralized fibers, each consisting of one inflection point only, were found to possess remarkable dissimilarity compared to that furnished by D-xylan isolated from the same fiber; the former curves resembling those of very weak acids, and the latter, those of weak acids.
- Jute isa promising and featured fibermaterialamong many value-added industrial products, due in large part to its high luster, moisture absorption properties, ability for rapid water loss, and easy breakdown. Furthermore, jute has much potential for use in the industrial production of packaging materials.  .
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|UBC||Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme like protein||
|DnaJ||Chaperone protein dnaJ||
|UBI||Ubiquitin extension protein||
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1-alph||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Jianmin Qi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Key Laboratory for Genetics, Breeding and Multiple Utilization of Crops, Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, Fuzhou, China
Cited by 12 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Das NN, Das SC, Mukherjee AK (1984) ON THE ESTER LINKAGE BETWEEN LIGNIN AND 4-O-METHYL-D-GLUCURONO-D-XYLAN IN JUTE FIBER (CORCHORUS-CAPSULARIS). Carbohydrate Research 127, 345-348.
- Niu X, Qi J, Zhang G, et al. (2015) Selection of reliable reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR gene expression analysis in Jute (Corchorus capsularis) under stress treatments. Front Plant Sci 6, 848.