Difference between revisions of "Cynodon dactylon"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 135:||Line 135:|
Revision as of 07:43, 19 June 2017
- ermudagrass (Cynodon dactylon) is a perennial grass species widely used throughout turfgrass and forage settings. This species exhibits a wide range of genetic variability in stress tolerance, having superior drought and heat tolerance, but relatively poor salinity and cold tolerance.
- Bermudagrass is very abundant in China and widely distributed in tropical, subtropical and warm-temperate regions. Several studies have investigated the genetic diversity of Chinese wild bermudagrass based on DNA molecular markers. The studies mentioned above investigating the genetic diversity and relationships of bermudagrass accessions were mainly based on traditional cluster analysis which could provide an easy and effective method in estimating the genetic diversity of accessions.
- Bermudagrass [Cynodon dactylon (L.) Pers.], an important turfgrass used in public parks, home lawns, golf courses and sports fields, is widely distributed in China. In the present study, sequence-related amplified polymorphism (SRAP) markers were used to assess genetic diversity and population structure among 157 indigenous bermudagrass genotypes from 20 provinces in China.  .
Different Abiotic Stresses
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|PP2A||Protein phosphatase 2A||
|CACS||Clathrin adaptor complex subunit||
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1a||
|TIP41||TIP41-like family protein||
|UPL7||E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase||
|GAPDH||Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Martin Filion
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Department of Biology, Université de Moncton, 18 Antonine-Maillet Ave, Moncton, NB E1A 3E9, Canada
Cited by 5 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Chen Y, Tan Z, Hu B, et al. (2014) Selection and validation of reference genes for target gene analysis with quantitative RT-PCR in leaves and roots of bermudagrass under four different abiotic stresses. Physiol Plant.
- Zheng Y, Xu S, Liu J, Zhao Y, Liu J (2017) Genetic diversity and population structure of Chinese natural bermudagrass [Cynodon dactylon (L.) Pers.] germplasm based on SRAP markers. PLoS One 12, e0177508.