Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cynodon dactylon, a perennial grass species, is an important turfgrass widely used in public parks, home lawns, golf courses and sports fields. In addition to turfgrass, it is also used as forage settings. It is abundant in China and widely distributed in tropical, subtropical and warm-temperate regions. It exhibits a wide range of genetic variability in stress tolerance, having superior drought and heat tolerance, but relatively poor salinity and cold tolerance .
- Common Name: Vilfa stellata, Dūrvā grass, Dhoob, Bermuda grass, Dubo, Dog's tooth grass, Bahama grass, Devil's grass, Couch grass
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|PP2A||Protein phosphatase 2A||
|CACS||Clathrin adaptor complex subunit||
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1a||
|TIP41||TIP41-like family protein||
|UPL7||E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase||
|GAPDH||Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Martin Filion
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Department of Biology, Université de Moncton, 18 Antonine-Maillet Ave, Moncton, NB E1A 3E9, Canada
Cited by 9 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Chen Y, Tan Z, Hu B, et al. (2014) Selection and validation of reference genes for target gene analysis with quantitative RT-PCR in leaves and roots of bermudagrass under four different abiotic stresses. Physiol Plant.
- Zheng Y, Xu S, Liu J, Zhao Y, Liu J (2017) Genetic diversity and population structure of Chinese natural bermudagrass [Cynodon dactylon (L.) Pers.] germplasm based on SRAP markers. PLoS One 12, e0177508.