Jump to navigation Jump to search
ICG Sequence Download
- To promote the study on identification and characterization of potential internal control gene candidates from newly sequenced genomes or transcriptomes, sequence Set of the experimental verified internal control genes ( in FASTA Format) are provided for users to freely Download.
- Considering the accuracy and completeness for your next-stage work, only the sequences with clear sources (e.g., NCBI accession number) were obtained from the related peer-reviewed literature.
- You can get access to the sequences directly with linux command (for example: wget ftp://download.big.ac.cn/bigd/GEN/ICG/ICG_V_1.fa).
- The potential internal control gene candidates from the users' own data set are proposed to be identified through BLASTN search, against the curated sequences with customizable parameters, for example:
- (a) Score value higher than 250;
- (b) Identity value higher than 95%;
- By the way, for primer design of potential identified internal control genes, an example of parameters for PRIMER 3.0 is as followings :
- (a) Product size: 100-250 bp;
- (b) Primer size: 19-25 bp;
- (c) GC content : 45-55 %;
- (d) Primer Tm : 56-62°C;