Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The drought-tolerant plant Eremosparton songoricum (Litv.) Vass. is a leafless perennial clone-forming semi-shrub. E. songoricum is a rare endemic plant of central Asia and is the only species of the genus in China, where it is found only in the Gurbantunggut desert (Xinjiang, China. As a rare and extremely drought-tolerant Leguminosae shrub, E. songoricum is being developed as a model organism for investigating the morphological, biochemical, physiological and molecular adaptations and responses to water deficit.
- The ability to identify and compare the expression profiles of key genes involved in these mechanisms would provide a powerful tool for evaluating the molecular changes in plants adapted to the desert environment .
Different Tissues & Abiotic Stress
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
- Name: Xiao-Shuang Li
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Key Laboratory of Biogeography and Bioresource in Arid Land, Xinjiang Institute of Ecology and Geography, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Urumqi 830011, China
Cited by 10 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Li X S, Yang H L, Zhang D Y, et al. Reference gene selection in the desert plant Eremosparton songoricum[J]. International journal of molecular sciences, 2012, 13(6): 6944-6963.
- Jian, B.; Liu, B.; Bi, Y.R.; Hou, W.S.; Wu, C.X.; Han, T.F. Validation of internal control for gene expression study in soybean by quantitative real-time PCR. BMC Mol. Biol. 2008, 9, doi:10.1186/1471-2199-9-59.