Difference between revisions of "Fagopyrum esculentum"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 81:||Line 81:|
Revision as of 03:25, 19 June 2017
- Buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum). Buckwheat is an important grain and honey crop widely cultivated in several countries (Canada, China, Japan, Russia and Ukraine).
- Its seeds are used as whole grain, groats and flour. Because of similar usage, buckwheat is usually classified as cereal. However, phylogenetically it is far from true cereals - members of the monocot family Poaceae.
- Buckwheat belongs to the family Polygonaceae from the order Caryophyllales - the group of flowering plants which is distant from any model plant species.
Different Plant Structures
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|Expressed1||expressed protein of unknown function||
|SAND||SAND family protein||
|CACS||clathrin adapter complex subunit family protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Natalia V. Demidenko
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute: Department of Genetics, Biological Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
Cited by 74 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Demidenko N V, Logacheva M D, Penin A A. Selection and validation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR in buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) based on transcriptome sequence data[J]. PLoS One, 2011, 6(5): e19434.
- Demidenko NV1, Logacheva MD, Penin AA. Selection and validation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR in buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) based on transcriptome sequence data. PLoS One. 2011 May 12;6(5):e19434. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0019434.