Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fagopyrum esculentum belongs to the family Polygonaceae from the order Caryophyllales, the group of flowering plants which is distant from any model plant species. It is an important grain and honey crop widely cultivated in several countries (Canada, China, Japan, Russia and Ukraine). Its seeds are used as whole grain, groats and flour.
Different Plant Structures
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|Expressed1||expressed protein of unknown function||
|SAND||SAND family protein||
|CACS||Clathrin adapter complex subunit family protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Natalia V. Demidenko
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute: Department of Genetics, Biological Faculty, M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
Cited by 74 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Demidenko N V, Logacheva M D, Penin A A. Selection and validation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR in buckwheat (Fagopyrum esculentum) based on transcriptome sequence data[J]. PLoS One, 2011, 6(5): e19434.