Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea Schreb.) is widely utilized as a major forage and turfgrass species in the temperate regions of the world and is a valuable plant material for studying molecular mechanismsof grass stress tolerance due to its superior drought and heat tolerance among cool-season species.
- Tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea Schreb.) is the most widely-used cool-season species as forageand turfowing to its high qualityand productivity, aswellasa widerange ofstressadaptation. Tall fescue possesses superior drought and heat tolerance among cool-season perennial forage and turfgrass species and is typically used as model species to identify molecular mechanisms of stress tolerancein perennial grasses.
- Tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea), belonging to the grass family Poaceae, subfamily Pooideae, and tribe Triticeae, is a hexaploid outcrossing species with a genome size of about 5.27–5.83 × 106 kilobase (kb). Tall fescue is a major cool-season grass that is widely distributed in temperate regions throughout the world. As a long-lived perennial bunchgrass species, it grows vigorously and has prominent weed and disease tolerance.  .
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|GAPDH||glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase||
|TIP41||TIP41-like family protein||
|PEPKR1||Phosphoenolpyruvate carboxylase-related Kinase 1||
|CACS||clathrin adaptor complex subunit||
|SAND||SAND family protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Zhimin Yang
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: College of Agro-grassland Science, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Cited by 10 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Yang Z, Chen Y, Hu B, Tan Z, Huang B (2015) Identification and validation of reference genes for quantification of target gene expression with quantitative real-time PCR for tall fescue under four abiotic stresses. PLoS One 10, e0119569.
- Li H, Hu T, Amombo E, Fu J (2017) Genome-wide identification of heat stress-responsive small RNAs in tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea) by high-throughput sequencing. J Plant Physiol 213, 157-165.