Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fragaria ananassa is one of the most economically important fruit crops worldwide. The increasing cultivation areas and the rising consumption of strawberry fruits are associated with their sensorial characteristics such as pleasant flavor, taste and texture, as well as with their essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidant compounds. The antioxidant properties of strawberry fruits are related to the high content of L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anthocyanins and phenolic compounds, which have been medically recognized as having positive influences on protecting against the risk of many diseases .
- Common Name: Garden strawberry,Strawberry
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Cultivars & Osmotic Stress
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|DBP||DNA binding protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Vanessa Galli
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Embrapa Clima Temperado, Rodovia BR 396, Km 78 Caixa Postal 403, CEP 96001-970 Pelotas, RS, Brazil
Cited by 0 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Galli V, Borowski JM, Perin EC, et al. (2015) Validation of reference genes for accurate normalization of gene expression for real time-quantitative PCR in strawberry fruits using different cultivars and osmotic stresses. Gene 554, 205-214.
- Arend GD, Adorno WT, Rezzadori K, et al. (2017) Concentration of phenolic compounds from strawberry (Fragaria X ananassa Duch) juice by nanofiltration membrane. Journal of Food Engineering 201, 36-41.