Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Gentiana macrophylla Pall. is a well-known medicinal plant in the Gentianaceae family. Its dried roots, ‘Qinjiao,’ have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 2000 years, usually as an ingredient in numerous formulae. The biological and pharmacological effects of Qinjiao include stomachic, choleretic, and antihepatotoxic activities.
- Roots of Gentiana macrophylla Pall., a traditional Chinese drug with a long history of use for the treatment of jaundice, hepatitis, constipation, pains and rheumatism , have been chemically investigated by several groups.
- The plant Gentiana macrophylla (Gentianaceae), commonly known as “Qin Jiao,” is distributed mainly in China and Siberia. Its roots contain some bitter compounds and which are widely used in Chinese herbal medicine for treatment of diverse diseases, such as diabetes, apoplexy, paralysis, and rheumatism. .
Various Experimental Conditions
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|SAND1||SAND family protein||
|EF-1α4||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Zhezhi Wang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education for Medicinal Resources and Natural Pharmaceutical Chemistry, National Engineering Laboratory for Resource Development of Endangered Crude Drugs in Northwest of China, College of Life Sciences, Shaanxi Normal University, Xi’an, China,
Cited by 3 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- He Y, Yan H, Hua W, Huang Y, Wang Z (2016) Selection and Validation of Reference Genes for Quantitative Real-time PCR in Gentiana macrophylla. Front Plant Sci 7, 945.
- Yu FR, Yu FH, Li RD, Wang R (2004) Inhibitory effects of the Gentiana macrophylla (Gentianaceae) extract on rheumatoid arthritis of rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 95, 77-81.