Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Gentiana macrophylla Pall. is a well-known medicinal plant in the Gentianaceae family. It is distributed mainly in China and Siberia, the dried roots, 'Qinjiao', have been used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 2000 years, usually as an ingredient in numerous formulae. Its roots contain some bitter compounds for treatment of diverse diseases such as jaundice, hepatitis, constipation, pains and rheumatism. The biological and pharmacological effects of 'Qinjiao' include stomachic, choleretic, and antihepatotoxic activities .
- Common Name: Large leaf gentian
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissue Types & Abiotic Stress
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|SAND1||SAND family protein||
|EF-1α||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Zhezhi Wang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Key Laboratory of the Ministry of Education for Medicinal Resources and Natural Pharmaceutical Chemistry, National Engineering Laboratory for Resource Development of Endangered Crude Drugs in Northwest of China, College of Life Sciences, Shaanxi Normal University, Xi’an, China,
Cited by 3 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- He Y, Yan H, Hua W, Huang Y, Wang Z (2016) Selection and Validation of Reference Genes for Quantitative Real-time PCR in Gentiana macrophylla. Front Plant Sci 7, 945.
- Yu FR, Yu FH, Li RD, Wang R (2004) Inhibitory effects of the Gentiana macrophylla (Gentianaceae) extract on rheumatoid arthritis of rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 95, 77-81.