Difference between revisions of "Hordeum vulgare"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 76:||Line 76:|
, , . for in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.)-.
Revision as of 03:33, 17 June 2017
- Barley (Hordeum vulgare) is one of the most important cereal crops cultivated in the world and, with a large amount of genetic and genomic data available, including its full genome sequence, is a model for cereal genomics studies.
- The average yield of Australian barley is 2 t/ha , which is below the world average of 3 t/ha. Barley production in southern Australia is particularly constrained by cyclic and terminal drought in addition to a number of biotic, abiotic and physiochemical subsoil stresses.
- Yield is a complex quantitative trait whose expression is highly influenced by the environment and agronomic management. This makes phenotype-based selection slow and unreliable, especially under environments where multiple abiotic stresses prevail. Developing barley varieties with improved and stable yield in such environments is expected to be more challenging with ongoing climate change, thus requiring substantial changes in agronomic practices and crop improvement approaches.  .
Various Stress Conditions
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|Hvu-ADP||ADP-ribosylation factor 1-like protein||
- mRNA & miRNA
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: S.K. Bhure
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Division of Biochemistry, Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, 243122, Bareilly, U.P., India
Cited by 16 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Ferdous J, Li Y, Reid N, et al. (2015) Identification of reference genes for quantitative expression analysis of microRNAs and mRNAs in barley under various stress conditions. PLoS One 10, e0118503
- Rapacz M, Stępień A, Skorupa K. Internal standards for quantitative RT-PCR studies of gene expression under drought treatment in barley (Hordeum vulgare L.): the effects of developmental stage and leaf age[J]. Acta physiologiae plantarum, 2012, 34(5): 1723-1733.