ICG:How to contribute
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You can perform different types of contributions to make ICG the online encyclopedia of internal control genes for RT-qPCR normalization.
- If you are a researcher, please share your knowledge and experience in your area of expertise.
- If you are a teacher/investigator, community curation of internal control genes in ICG can be incorporated as student assignments, where contribution can be quantified as a score.
- If you are a student, you can work as a volunteer, e.g., data collection, content formatting.
- If you are a journal publisher, please consider community curation as a compulsory post-publication when any Internal Control Genens-related paper is accepted by the journal.
- At the very least, please spread this news to any one who might be of interest.