Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sweetpotato [Ipomoea batatas (L.) Lam] is, together with cassava, one of the most important commercial and nutritional root crops in Asia. It is used not only as a major food source but also as an important industrial raw material for animal feed, alcohol production and antioxidant pigment syntheses, including anthocyanins and carotenoids. Recently, new varieties of colored sweetpotatoes, including yellow-fleshed and purple-fleshed varieties with higher carotenoid and anthocyanin contents and desirable nutritional and physiological properties, have been introduced .
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|UBI||ubiquitin extension protein||
|COX||cytochrome c oxidase subunit Vc||
|RPL||ribosomal protein L2||
- Name: Sung-Chul Park
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute: Environmental Biotechnology Research Center, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Daejeon, Republic of Korea
- Park S C, Kim Y H, Ji C Y, et al. Stable internal reference genes for the normalization of real-time PCR in different sweetpotato cultivars subjected to abiotic stress conditions[J]. PloS one, 2012, 7(12): e51502.
- Chuaqui RF, Bonner RF, Best CJM, Gillespie JW, Flaig MJ, et al. (2002) Postanalysis follow-up and validation of microarray experiments. Nat Genet 32:509–514.