Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The potential biofuel crop Jatropha curcas has very low tolerance to low temperatures, which is the bottleneck for its cultivation and commercialization.
- Jatropha curcas is a deciduous oil tree species and widely distributed in tropical and subtropical areas, especially in Central and South America, Africa, India and Southeast Asia. As one of the most important energy plants, J. curcas has been considered as a drought-resistant plant and can survive in marginal land.
- possibly due to its tropical origin, J. curcas is a chilling sensitive plant and its sensitivity to chilling stress restricts its extensive cultivation and distribution, which further severely inhibits our ability to commercially exploit this plant.  .
Staminate & Pistillate Flowers
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|TUB||Tubulin beta-5 chain||
||142||59 ~ 61||SYBR|
|EF||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
||108||59 ~ 61||SYBR|
|GAPDH1||Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase||
||116||59 ~ 61||SYBR|
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- Comparative ΔCt method && Related Reference
- Name: Fang Chen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Department of Botany, Key Laboratory of Bio-Resources and Eco-Environment, Ministry of Education, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China
Cited by 2 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Karuppaiya P, Yan XX, Liao W, et al. (2017) Identification and validation of superior reference gene for gene expression normalization via RT-qPCR in staminate and pistillate flowers of Jatropha curcas - A biodiesel plant. PLoS One 12, e0172460
- Peng X, Wang Q, Liu H, Shen S (2017) Phylogenetic and functional analysis of the basic transcription factor gene BTF3 from Jatropha curcas. Plant Growth Regulation 82, 247-257