Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lactuca sativa is a leafy vegetable cultivated throughout the course of the year. It has served as model in studies of allelopathic effects owing to its rapid germination, uniformity and sensitivity. It is harvested when plants reach maturity but before they bolt and flower. In order to avoid harvest loss and wastage it is therefore important to be able to predict and anticipate when the crop will start bolting. Understanding changes in gene expression profiles, in particular those of flowering time genes, throughout development will help to develop predictable cropping. .
- Common Name: Lettuce
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|LsPP2A-1||PROTEIN PHOSPHATASE 2A-1||
|LsPP2AA3||PROTEIN PHOSPHATASE 2A REGULATORY SUBUNIT A3||
|LsTIP41||TAP42-INTERACTING PROTEIN OF 41 kDa||
- Name: Stephen Jackson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Biology Department, Federal University of Lavras (UFLA), 37.200-000, Lavras, MG, Brazil.
Cited by 4 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-01])
- Sgamma T, Pape J, Massiah A, Jackson S (2016) Selection of reference genes for diurnal and developmental time-course real-time PCR expression analyses in lettuce. Plant Methods 12, 21.
- Silveira GL, Lima MGF, Reis GBD, Palmieri MJ, Andrade-Vieria LF (2017) Toxic effects of environmental pollutants: Comparative investigation using Allium cepa L. and Lactuca sativa L. Chemosphere 178, 359-367.