Difference between revisions of "Leptinotarsa decemlineata"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 92:||Line 92:|
Revision as of 03:28, 19 June 2017
- The Colorado potato beetle, Leptinotarsa decemlineata (Say), is an exotic invasive insect pest.
- It invaded in Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region in China in the 1990s from Kazakhstan. It is a notorious defoliator of potato throughout most of the northern Xinjiang in current, and often causes extremely large yield losses of potato.
- L. decemlineata has a complicated and diverse life cycle. Moreover, the beetle has developed resistance to many classes of insecticides, among them are organophosphates, carbamates, pyrethroids and neonicotinoids.
Different developmental stages & Tissues & Insecticide Treatments
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|RP18||ribosomal protein 18||
|RP4||ribosomal protein 4||
|ARF1||ADP-ribosylation factor 1||
|ARF4||ADP-ribosylation factor 4||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Guo-Qing Li
- Email: : email@example.com
- Institute: Education Ministry Key Laboratory of Integrated Management of Crop Diseases and Pests, College of Plant Protection, Nanjing Agricultural University, Nanjing 210095, China
Cited by 57 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Shi X Q, Guo W C, Wan P J, et al. Validation of reference genes for expression analysis by quantitative real-time PCR in Leptinotarsa decemlineata (Say)[J]. BMC Research Notes, 2013, 6(1): 93.
- Xiao-Qin Shi, Wen-Chao Guo, Pin-Jun Wan, Li-Tao Zhou, Xiang-Liang Ren, Tursun Ahmat, Kai-Yun Fu, and Guo-Qing Li. Validation of reference genes for expression analysis by quantitative real-time PCR in Leptinotarsa decemlineata (Say). BMC Res Notes. 2013; 6: 93. BMC Res Notes. 2013; 6: 93. Published online 2013 Mar 13. doi: 10.1186/1756-0500-6-93. PMCID: PMC3600673.