Difference between revisions of "Lilium davidii"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 100:||Line 100:|
Cited by '''6''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017-
Cited by '''6''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Revision as of 06:01, 11 August 2017
- Lilium davidii var. unicolor, which originates from China, is one of the most valuable commercial market flower bulbs in the world, mainly owing to its ornamental function as a cut flower or as a potted plant. Many Lilium species and cultivars are valued for their magnificent and showy flowers, more or less recurved tepals, distinctive fragrance, wide adaptability to soils and climates, and resistance to biotic stresses.
- Common Name: Lanzhou lily
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Experimental Conditions
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|GAPDH||Glyceraldehyde-3- phosphate dehydrogenase||
|AP4||AP-4 complex subunit||
|FP||F-box family protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: HongMei Sun
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Key Laboratory of Protected Horticulture of Education Ministry and Liaoning Province, College of Horticulture, Shenyang Agricultural University, Shenyang, P R China
Cited by 6 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
- Li X, Cheng J, Zhang J, et al. (2015) Validation of Reference Genes for Accurate Normalization of Gene Expression in Lilium davidii var. unicolor for Real Time Quantitative PCR. PLoS One 10, e0141323.
- Li XY, Wang CX, Cheng JY, et al. (2014) Transcriptome analysis of carbohydrate metabolism during bulblet formation and development in Lilium davidii var. unicolor. Bmc Plant Biology 14.