Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The genus Lilium is one of the most valuable commercial market flower bulbs in the world, mainly owing to its ornamental function as a cut flower or as a potted plant. Many Lilium species and cultivars are valued for their magnificent and showy flowers, more or less recurved tepals, distinctive fragrance, wide adaptability to soils and climates, and resistance to biotic stresses.
- Lilium davidii var. unicolor, which originates from China, is famous for its economic and ornamental value resulting from its deep red and reflexed petals. It has long been thought of as the best edible lily in China since the scales are jade white and thick, glutinous and sweet, delicate, and without residue.
- Lilies (Lilium spp.), a group of monocotyledonous ornamental plants, are one of the major bulbous flowers in the floriculture industry. Taxonomically, the Lilium genus is comprised of 115 species, about 55 of which originate from PR China. L. davidii var. unicolor, a mutation of L. davidii Duchartre, is an important genus, both economically and ornamentally, in Lanzhou, Gansu province in PR China.  .
- Common Name: Lanzhou lily
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Experimental Conditions
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|GAPDH||Glyceraldehyde-3- phosphate dehydrogenase||
|AP4||AP-4 complex subunit||
|FP||F-box family protein||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: HongMei Sun
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Key Laboratory of Protected Horticulture of Education Ministry and Liaoning Province, College of Horticulture, Shenyang Agricultural University, Shenyang, P R China
Cited by 6 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Li X, Cheng J, Zhang J, et al. (2015) Validation of Reference Genes for Accurate Normalization of Gene Expression in Lilium davidii var. unicolor for Real Time Quantitative PCR. PLoS One 10, e0141323.
- Li XY, Wang CX, Cheng JY, et al. (2014) Transcriptome analysis of carbohydrate metabolism during bulblet formation and development in Lilium davidii var. unicolor. Bmc Plant Biology 14.