Jump to navigation Jump to search
- As a bulbous flowering plant with great ornamental value, Lilium is one of the most important floricultural crops in the world. Thousands of cultivars in this genus were produced under inter-specific hybridization and artificial selection in the last twenty years.
- L. regale is a vigorous bulbous perennial to 2m in height, with narrow glossy green leaves and racemes of fragrant, trumpet-shaped white flowers 14cm in length, yellow in the centre and flushed with purple on the outside.
- Floral scents of thirteen Lilium and one Cardiocrinum species native to China were collected by headspace adsorption during day and night periods and analyzed by gas chromatography and mass spectrometry. There was a positive correlation between volatile emissions and scent intensities. The scented and light-scented Lilium species emitted greater amounts of volatiles at night, and their predominant volatiles were monoterpenoids and benzenoids or monoterpenoids alone.  .
Different Developmental Stages & Stress
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|BHLH||Basic helix-loop-helix,partial cds||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Gui-Xia Jia
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Beijing Key Laboratory of Ornamental Plants Germplasm Innovation & Molecular Breeding, National Engineering Research Center for Floriculture, Beijing Laboratory of Urban and Rural Ecological Environment and College of Landscape Architecture, Beijing Forestry University, Beijing, China
- Liu Q, Wei C, Zhang MF, Jia GX (2016) Evaluation of putative reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR normalization in Lilium regale during development and under stress. PeerJ 4, e1837
- Kong Y, Bai JR, Lang LX, et al. (2017) Floral scents produced by Lilium and Cardiocrinum species native to China. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology 70, 222-229.