Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Litsea cubeba (Lour.) Persoon, which is indigenous to Eastern Asia, is an evergreen tree or shrub belonging to the Lauraceae family. It is considered as a promising industrial crop due to abundant essential oils extracted from the fruit. The essential oil is a pale yellow liquid with a spicy, intensely lemon-like ?avour. It has been widely used as raw materials in chemical industries and also as fragrance enhancers in foods. Besides, essential oils have had a long history of being used in medical industries .
Different Tissue/Organs & developmental stages
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1α||Elongation factor 1-alpha||
|EIF4α||Eukaryotic initiation factor 4-alpha||
- Name: Yangdong Wang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: State Key Laboratory of Tree Genetics and Breeding, Chinese Academy of Forestry, Beijing 100091, People's Republic of China
Cited by 14 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Lin L, Han X, Chen Y, et al. Identification of appropriate reference genes for normalizing transcript expression by quantitative real-time PCR in Litsea cubeba[J]. Molecular genetics and genomics, 2013, 288(12): 727-737.
- Luo M, Jiang L, Zou G (2005) Acute and genetic toxicity of essential oil extracted from Litsea cubeba (Lour.) Pers. J Food Protect 68:581–588