Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lolium spp, perennial ryegrass, the most important pasture-grass species for temperate zones, it is cultivated for dairy, meat, and wool production and is also an important turf- and amenity-grass species. Perennial ryegrass is a member of family Poaceae and is related to more extensively studied grass species, such as the cereals wheat, barley, maize, and rice.
- Common Name: Darnel, Poison darnel
- NCBI Taxonomy
Resistant to Acetolactate-Synthase Inhibitors
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Christophe Délye
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution:INRA, UMR1347 Agroécologie, Dijon, France
Cited by 25 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Duhoux A, Délye C. Reference genes to study herbicide stress response in Lolium sp.: up-regulation of P450 genes in plants resistant to acetolactate-synthase inhibitors[J]. PloS one, 2013, 8(5): e63576.
- Holmes, W. 1980. Grass: its production and utilisation. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford.