Difference between revisions of "Lycium barbarum"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 71:||Line 71:|
[[Category:Plants]] [[Category:mRNA]] [[Category:SYBR]] [[Category:EF1α]] [[Category:GAPDH]] [[Category:Fruit Development]] [[Category:geNorm]] [[Category:NormFinder]]
Revision as of 05:45, 8 August 2017
- Lycium barbarum L. is a perennial bush common to most areas of China, Europe, and the Mediterranean region. Its fruits have been used for centuries in China as a traditional herbal medicine and as a valuable nourishing tonic because its fruits contain active compounds which have been shown to reduce cancer risk and delay senescence, moisturize the lungs and improve vision. Nowadays, its fruits is used to produce various types of healthy products and foods and healthy dietary soups.
- Common Name: Goji
- NCBI Taxonomy
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1a||Elongation factor 1 alpha-like||
- Name: Lijuan Wang
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Ningxia University, 750021 Yinchuan, PR China
Cited by 16 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Wang L, Wang Y, Zhou P. Validation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR during Chinese wolfberry fruit development[J]. Plant physiology and biochemistry, 2013, 70: 304-310.
- Luo Q, Cai Y, Yan J, Sun M, Corke H. Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects and antioxidant activity of fruit extracts from Lycium barbarum. Life Sci. 2004 Nov 26;76(2):137-49. PubMed PMID: 15519360.
- Q.Y. Li Healthy Functions and Medicinal Prescriptions of Lycium barbarum (Gou Ji Zi), Jindun Press, Beijing (2001), pp. 1–16.