Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Lycium barbarum L. is a perennial bush common to most areas of China, Europe, and the Mediterranean region.
- Its fruits have been used for centuries in China as a traditional herbal medicine and as a valuable nourishing tonic. L. barbarum fruits contain active compounds, L. barbarum polysaccharides, which have been shown to reduce cancer risk and delay senescence, moisturize the lungs and improve vision. Lycium barbarum fruits can be used to produce various types of healthy products and foods, e.g., medicinal beverages and drinks, and healthy dietary soups.  .
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EF1a||Elongation factor 1 alpha-like||
- Name: Lijuan Wang
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Ningxia University, 750021 Yinchuan, PR China
Cited by 16 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Wang L, Wang Y, Zhou P. Validation of reference genes for quantitative real-time PCR during Chinese wolfberry fruit development[J]. Plant physiology and biochemistry, 2013, 70: 304-310.
- Luo Q, Cai Y, Yan J, Sun M, Corke H. Hypoglycemic and hypolipidemic effects and antioxidant activity of fruit extracts from Lycium barbarum. Life Sci. 2004 Nov 26;76(2):137-49. PubMed PMID: 15519360.
- Q.Y. Li Healthy Functions and Medicinal Prescriptions of Lycium barbarum (Gou Ji Zi), Jindun Press, Beijing (2001), pp. 1–16.