Difference between revisions of "Lycoris aurea"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 123:||Line 123:|
Cited by '''8''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017-
Cited by '''8'''(Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Latest revision as of 05:18, 1 September 2017
- Lycoris aurea (L' Hér.) Herb, also called Golden Magic Lily, is an ornamentally and medicinally important species of the Amaryllidaceae family. It belonged to the genus Lycoris which composed of approximately 20 species of flowering plants native to the moist warm temperate woodlands of eastern and southern Asia. Like other species of genus Lycois, L. aurea is very durable, tolerating the extremes of drought and waterlogging, as well as poor soil conditions. It also accumulates Amaryllidaceae alkaloids such as lycorine and galanthamine, which have been reported to exhibit medical values. In general, Amaryllidaceae alkaloids are regarded as derivatives of the common precursor 4′-O-methylnorbelladine .
- Common Name: Golden Magic Lily
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Abiotic Stress
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|EXP1||Expressed protein 1||
|PTBP1||Polypyrimidine tract-binding protein 1||
|PP2A||Serine/threonine-protein phosphatase 2A||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Name: Ren Wang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Institute of Botany, Jiangsu Province and Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing, China
Cited by 8 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Ma R, Xu S, Zhao Y, Xia B, Wang R. Selection and Validation of Appropriate Reference Genes for Quantitative Real-Time PCR Analysis of Gene Expression in Lycoris aurea. Front Plant Sci. 2016 Apr 25;7:536. doi: 10.3389/fpls.2016.00536. eCollection 2016. PubMed PMID: 27200013; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC4843812.