Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) is a staple food crop in Africa, Latin America and Asia. It is a crop thriving in tropical and subtropical regions because of its starchy tuberous root, which is edible and a major source of carbohydrates. Native to the New World tropics and a member of family Euphorbiaceae, cassava and some 90 other species make up the genus Manihot. Cassava is the only widely cultivated member, being valued for its starchy tuberous roots, which provides food or an export com- modity in nearly all tropical countries of the world .
- Common Name: Cassava
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Developmental Stages & Abiotic & Biotic Stress
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|NPC-β||Nascent polypeptide-associated complex subunit beta||
|RPL||Ribosomal protein L7Ae/L30e/S12e/Gadd45 family protein||
|26S||26S proteasome regulatory complex, subunit N10||
|PP2A||Serine/threonine-PP2A catalytic subunit||
- Name: Wenquan Wang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute: College of Agriculture, Hainan University, Haikou, China
Cited by ?? (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-01])
- Qin Y, Djabou AS, An F, Li K, Li Z, Yang L, Wang X, Chen S. Proteomic analysis of injured storage roots in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) under postharvest physiological deterioration. PLoS One. 2017 Mar 24;12(3):e0174238. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0174238. eCollection 2017. PubMed PMID: 28339481; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC5365129.
- Bredeson JV, Lyons JB, Prochnik SE, Wu GA, Ha CM, Edsinger-Gonzales E, et al. (2016) Sequencing wild and cultivated cassava and related species reveals extensive interspecific hybridization and genetic diversity. Nat Biotechnol 34(5): 562–570. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3535
- Hu, Meizhen, et al. "Validation of reference genes for relative quantitative gene expression studies in cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz) by using quantitative real-time PCR." Frontiers in plant science 7 (2016).