Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) is an important model in studies of plant gene expression. The tobacco plant is generally robust and its nuclear and chloroplast genomes are readily transformed.
- Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum), one of the most widely cultivated economic crops worldwide and grown in approximately 120 countries, including China, is a host for root-knot nematodes, which cause significant yield losses and plant mortality in field production  .
Different Development Stages & Abiotic stress
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|L25||L25 ribosomal protein||CCCCTCACCACAGAGTCTGC||
|EF-1α||Elongation factor 1α||TGAGATGCACCACGAAGCTC||
|Ntubc2||Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2||CTGGACAGCAGACTGACATC||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Sven K. Delaney
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: School of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Cited by 213 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Schmidt G W, Delaney S K. Stable internal reference genes for normalization of real-time RT-PCR in tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) during development and abiotic stress[J]. Molecular Genetics and Genomics, 2010, 283(3): 233-241.
- Xing X, Li X, Zhang M, et al. Transcriptome analysis of resistant and susceptible tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) in response to root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita infection[J]. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2017, 482(4): 1114-1121.