Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nicotiana tabacum is one of the most widely cultivated economic crops worldwide and grown in approximately 120 countries. It is a host for root-knot nematodes, which cause significant yield losses and plant mortality in field production. It is also an important model in studies of plant gene expression which is generally robust, the nuclear and chloroplast genomes are readily transformed .
- Common Name: Tobacco
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages & Abiotic stress
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|L25||L25 ribosomal protein||
|EF-1α||Elongation factor 1α||
|Ntubc2||Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Sven K. Delaney
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: School of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
Cited by 213 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-06-16])
- Schmidt G W, Delaney S K. Stable internal reference genes for normalization of real-time RT-PCR in tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) during development and abiotic stress[J]. Molecular Genetics and Genomics, 2010, 283(3): 233-241.
- Xing X, Li X, Zhang M, et al. Transcriptome analysis of resistant and susceptible tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum) in response to root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita infection[J]. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2017, 482(4): 1114-1121.