Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tree peony (Paeonia suffruticosa) is a perennial plant indigenous to China known for its elegant and vibrantly colorful flowers.
- The peony is the peony family, the peony plant, is the perennial deciduous small shrub. The flowers are brightly colored, the jade smile is fragrant, the wind is handsome, the magnificence, has the reputation of "the king of flowers".
- In the cultivated type, it is mainly based on the color of the flowers, which can be divided into hundreds of varieties. "Peony variety, colour and lustre are also more, with yellow, green, pinkish red, scarlet and vermillion after taste, yellow, green for you especially. Peony's big and sweet, so it is called" amusement ".
- The papery flamboyant blooms and interesting foliage of tree peonies gives the impression that the plants are delicate. Thankfully, the complete opposite is true. Tree peonies are long-lived, hardy shrubs provided they are grown in a suitable spot. The common name is misleading as they are not trees but deciduous shrubs. .
Flower Development & Different Cultivars
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primer||Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|GAPDH||Glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase||
|UBC||Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme||
|EF-1α||Elongation factor 1 alpha||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- Ref-Finder method && Related Reference
- Name: Ji Yang
- Email: email@example.com
- Institution: Ministry of Education Key Laboratory for Biodiversity Science and Ecological Engineering, Fudan University, Shanghai, China
- Li J, Han J, Hu Y, Yang J (2016) Selection of Reference Genes for Quantitative Real-Time PCR during Flower Development in Tree Peony (Paeonia suffruticosa Andr.). Front Plant Sci 7, 516.
- Sang T, Crawford DJ, Stuessy TF (1997) Chloroplast DNA phylogeny, reticulate evolution, and biogeography of Paeonia (Paeoniaceae). American Journal of Botany 84, 1120-1136.