Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Panax notoginseng (Burk.) F. H. Chen, a perennial medicinal herb, is endemic to southwest China, including Yunnan and Guangxi Provinces. It grows under forest shades on the slope of mountains at altitudes of 400–1,800 m above sea level and is used for pharmaceutical, health and cosmetic products. Various pharmaceutical drugs and compound preparations contain the roots of P. notoginseng as main materials .
- Common Name: tienchi ginseng,san qi
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissue Types
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|26S-2||26 S ribosomal RNA||
- Name: Qiong Wu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: Guangdong Ecological Engineering Vocational College, Guangdong Forestry Vocational Technology School, Guangzhou 510520, China
Cited by 2 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-09-01])
- Wu Q, Ma X, Zhang K, Feng X. Identification of reference genes for tissue-specific gene expression in Panax notoginseng using quantitative real-time PCR. Biotechnol Lett. 2015 Jan;37(1):197-204. doi: 10.1007/s10529-014-1643-x. Epub 2014 Sep 13. PubMed PMID: 25216645.
- Kundu A, Patel A, Pal A (2013) Defining reference genes for qPCR normalization to study biotic and abiotic stress responses in Vigna mungo. Plant Cell Rep 32:1647–1658