Difference between revisions of "Pandora neoaphidis"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Niu Guangyi (talk | contribs)
Yang Zhang (talk | contribs)
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Cited by '''
Cited by '''''' (Based on Google Scholar [2017--])
Revision as of 08:56, 11 August 2017
- Pandora neoaphidis is within genus Pandora of the order Entomophthorales of the Zygomycota. It acts as an obligate pathogen in various species of aphids in temperate agroecosystems where it can cause epizootics and control their population onlocal scale. So, it has great potential for use in biological control. Monitoring and predicting spores from P. neoaphidis is therefore relevant to use in pest management decision support systems  .
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Developmental Stages & Nutritional Conditions
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|18SrRNA||18S ribosomal RNA||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- BestKeeper method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Chun Chen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institution: China Jiliang University, Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory of Biometrology and Inspection & Quarantine, Hangzhou 310018, China
Cited by 2 (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-10])
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Chen C, Xie T, Ye S, Jensen AB, Eilenberg J (2016) Selection of reference genes for expression analysis in the entomophthoralean fungus Pandora neoaphidis. Braz J Microbiol 47, 259-265.
- ↑ Korsnes R, Westrum K, Floistad E, Klingen I (2016) Computer-assisted image processing to detect spores from the fungus Pandora neoaphidis. MethodsX 3, 231-241.