Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Patinopecten yessoensis which naturally distributes along the coastline of northern Japan, the Far East of Russian, and the northern Korean Peninsula, has become one of the main maricultural shellfish in the north of China since it was introduced in 1982. For the economic and ecological importance of this species, the first large scale transcriptome sequencing for scallops was performed recently in P. yessoensis, and over 20,000 genes were obtained. .
- Common Name: Patinopecten yessoensis
- NCBI Taxonomy
Different Tissues & Developmental Stages
Internal Control Genes
|Gene Symbol||Gene Name||Application Scope||Accession Number||Primers (5'-3')
|Size [bp]||Tm [℃]||Detection|
|HELI||DEAD-box RNA helicase||
|RPL16||60S ribosomal protein L16||
- geNorm method && Related Reference
- NormFinder method && Related Reference
- ΔCt approach method && Related Reference
- Name: Xiaoli Hu
- Email: email@example.com
- Institute: Key Laboratory of Marine Genetics and Breeding (MGB), Ministry of Education, College of Marine Life Sciences, Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China
Cited by ?? (Based on Google Scholar [2017-08-01])
- Feng L, Yu Q, Li X, Ning X, Wang J, Zou J, Zhang L, Wang S, Hu J, Hu X, Bao Z. Identification of reference genes for qRT-PCR analysis in Yesso scallop Patinopecten yessoensis. PLoS One. 2013 Sep 19;8(9):e75609. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0075609. eCollection 2013. PubMed PMID: 24069432; PubMed Central PMCID: PMC3777977.
- Jain M, Nijhawan A, Tyagi AK, Khurana JP (2006) Validation of housekeeping genes as internal control for studying gene expression in rice by quantitative real-time PCR. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 345: 646-651. doi:10.1016/j.bbrc.2006.04.140. PubMed: 16690022.
- Feng, Liying, et al. "Identification of reference genes for qRT-PCR analysis in Yesso Scallop Patinopecten yessoensis." PloS one 8.9 (2013): e75609.